Strong families begin with solid foundations. We partner with parents to help raise the next generation to become followers of Christ. We offer age appropriate care, rooted in God’s grace. Our classes for elementary students are high energy, and include songs, games, Bible stories and small group time. Your kids will say they can’t wait to come back!
AT SUMMIT, WE LOVE KIDS!
Our children’s ministry is led by a team of staff and volunteers whose passion is children. Their vision is to connect children with Jesus, help them grow in God’s Word and prepare them to serve Christ. Our team is committed to facilitating a safe and exciting experience for your kids. We combine the critical influences of the church and home to incite wonder, provoke discovery and fuel a passion for Jesus in the hearts of our next generation.
Our Sunday morning Children’s Program is designed for kids infant through 5th grade and is:
- Age Appropriate: Your child will be placed in a class with others the same age and the Bible lesson will be presented in a way that they can understand.
- Bible Centered: Your child will be taught a story from the Bible and will participate in activities to help them apply what they have learned.
- Interactive: Along with the Bible story, your child will participate in captivating and fun activities including crafts, songs, games and creative play.
- Continued at Home: We strive to have the learning continue at home with activities that encourage you and your child to discuss what they have learned.
- Safe and Secure: All of our staff and volunteers are trained and have undergone background checks. We also have security measures in place to ensure your child’s safety while in our care.
Contact Jamie Wolf for more information about Children’s Ministry.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Every summer, kids from all over the community look forward to Summit’s Vacation Bible School.
Check out how much fun we had at Vacation Bible School this year!